Monday, October 10, 2011

In's and Out's


Here are my In's and Out's of the moment:

In's:
-Prairie Berry Pumpkin Bog Wine: This is my all time favorite wine of any wine I've ever tried! It's made at a winery in Hill City, South Dakota and this particular kind is limited edition and only available in the fall season.  I discovered this wine last year and I stocked up on several bottles.  Well, just tonight, I finished off my last bottle from last year--just in time for this year's batch to come out! Sadly, I just went to my local liquor store, and they did not have any in stock:(  I'm hoping it's still coming and it's not sold out already!
-Pumpkin Spice Lattes: YUM.  Nothing better on a cool fall day.  MMMMmmmmmm!!!
-Dark hair: In honor of the fall season, I just dyed my hair a dark brown.  I'm loving it!
-New seasons of TV shows: I'm loving Modern Family, Two and a Half Men, Real Housewives of OC and NJ, Glee, Real World and of course Jersey Shore.
-Fall: Is this obvious at all? I mean, all the previous items mentioned were directly related to the fall time!


Out's:
-Working: I would just like to be a stay-at-home mom to my puppy, please and thank you.
-Calories: I wish eating comfort foods did not directly effect your waistline.
-Netflix: They increased their prices, so we recently switched to Blockbuster's mail service.  Cheaper and handier because you can always swap out movies at the actually Blockbuster store versus just through the mail.
-Mailboxes: My husband accidentally backed my vehicle into a mailbox last weekend.  Now my vehicle needs to visit the fix-it shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment