Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hello There!

Well, this is my very first blog post! I'm excited and nervous at the same time.  I started this blog simply because I love reading other blogs and learning about other people's lives and opinions.  This blog will be a place where I can post about anything and everything that happens in my everyday life.  That can include being a newlywed, baking, decorating, favorite make-up products, my cute puppy, or anything else my heart desires.  So that is where the blog name comes from: I'm just a normal "everyday" girl who wants to blog about a whirlwind or "twirl" of topics!  Make sense?? Hmmm...well it does in my head anyways!

So, for your enjoyment, I will end this first post with a cute picture of my puppy the first day we got her.  (She is a year old now, so this picture is a throwback.)

No comments:

Post a Comment